Saturday, April 12, 2008

An Outdoor Day

What a gorgeous day it was today! If only we had more days like this!! I always say we get two weeks of great weather a year, and this day definitely counted. Lauren and I spent the morning at a birthday "garden tea party" that a friend from dance was having.
This family had the biggest, nicest backyard with tons of fun things to play on! She got to jump in the Princess bouncy, paint a flowerpot, plant some seeds, and decorate her own mini-cake. What a creative, brave mom...and a great party! Then, we met Steve and Jared at baseball practice. I am so loving his team this year. The coaches are friends of ours and are so positive and fun!! Jared is getting to be a good hitter!
His catching and throwing still need a little work (check out that form!), but I'm letting baseball be a father/son thing...I just watch and cheer. I'm glad this league does not put pressure on him and that it is just for FUN! Games start Monday and I think it will be a great season. Steve and I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening working in the yard while the kids played. We have sunburns to prove it!

No comments: