If nothing else, this boy is definitely a sports fan!! Steve says his life will be measured by the sporting events he watches. Cartoons in the morning before school? No way...it's SportsCenter for Jared. He can name every team, city, and mascot in the league- for several different sports. The other night we were trying to remember the last time we saw a Rangers game, and he says, "We saw an Astros game, you know...when they played the Colorado Rockies and the score was 5 to 2"- (I don't remember what he said, but I am sure it was correct!) We asked him what day it was on, and he named a date- which was probably also correct. Who knows! If he paid half as much attention to what his parents or teachers said as he does to sports- he'd be dangerous!
Pass, Punt, Kick

1 comment:
Football camp is awesome. I have never lived anywhere where people love football like Texas. People here in Montana think they do, but the high school stadiums in Texas are bigger than the college ones here. Chad and I always laugh about that.
Post a Comment