The year and this pregnancy are flying by! I finally got motivated to move the computer, pictures, scrapbooking supplies, and saved school work out of the "office" in order to turn it into a nursery! This past weekend, Steve got all of the baby stuff out of the attic, so this week I've been buried in baby clothes and toys and have been washing/cleaning/sorting/putting away/consigning/donating all of that stuff! Needless to say, my house is a huge mess...but I think I'm making progress!
Jared finished up his upwards basketball season (thank goodness!) , and is on to Midway Little League. Their first practice was last night. He earned his Bear Badge in cub scouts and we had fun making a "Hawaiian" themed dessert for his Blue and Gold Banquet (flip flops). He survived the TAKS test on Tuesday and stills seems to be having a great year!
Lauren is excited to start t-ball soon. I had the opportunity to substitute for her teacher a few weeks ago. What a sweet little class she has! She is looking forward to Kite Day with Dad soon.
As for me, I got some new glasses recently (just for a new sty
to really FORCE my wedding ring on my finger. I can tell it's close to the end! Still hoping to make it until the new hospital opens on April 4th! It'll be here before I know it, I'm sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment