Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Days


We are all enjoying Lindsey. The kids love to look at her and hold her whenever they get a chance! She's letting us sleep- 2, 3, and 4 hours at a time...which is fine with me. Friends have been bringing us meals, which has been such a blessing! I am just ready to get out and about a little bit more. We've gone to Lauren's t-ball game and Jared's baseball game (mostly sitting in the car), McDonald's, Wal-Mart, the dentist, and the grocery store (where she screamed and everyone in the store was staring at me). She's still somewhat unpredictable, so I haven't ventured very far or for very long yet. She and I both have a touch of allergies (runny nose and sneezing) right now. And goodness knows we wouldn't want to catch the dreaded "swine flu"- which is all they talk about on the news! She has had several sponge baths and seems to like them fairly well. That's about all I have to report for now.


I d0 want to record a couple of Lauren funnies... I have been breastfeeding, and Lauren walked in the room twice when I was feeding her on the same side. She asked me, "How come she only drinks out of that privacy and not the other privacy?" And another day- I forget what I asked her to do- but she told me that she couldn't because, "My brain is taking a field trip." That's a new one! Usually, it's, "I can't because my legs are hurting!" Oh, the drama...



2 comments:

Emily said...

Precious! I want my brain to take a field trip sometimes.

Julie Adams said...

Love the Lauren comments. Funny girl! The new baby pictures are terrific. Keep posting your cute baby girl.