Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crawford Copters

One thing about living near the Western Whitehouse, is that you always know when George W. is in town or coming to town. Wednesday night, we had some F22 raptors do a fly-by. And today, as Lauren and I were getting out of the car at her school, we heard and saw 10 helicopters caravan overhead. Not something you get to see everyday! I snapped a picture- Look! -->
Of course, we all know that they are getting ready for Jenna's big day:
There is a little boy in Lauren's class whose dad is in the secret service. He brought the kids some stuff for career day. I bet he is pretty busy right about now. A friend told me that some people from "A&M" contacted her mother-in-law asking if they could "watch birds" on their property (which just so happens to be adjacent to the Bush's Ranch). When they checked it out, they turned out to be some paparazzi from California. Crazy to think that all of this is going on in lil' ole' Crawford, Texas!

No comments: