Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lauren and Jared tagged by Myles

Hi! We are in Katy this week. Jared and Lauren are attending VBS at Mimi and Pa's, and Steve and I are going away for the weekend. (Our 10th anniversary- June 13th!) Just checking e-mail and blogs and found out that we'd been tagged, so here goes:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you"- Lauren, "Maybe"- Jared

2. What makes mom happy?
"Hug and kissy"- Lauren, "When I do something nice"- Jared

3. What makes your mom sad?
"Crying and whining and pouting"- Lauren, "When I do something bad"- Jared

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Make silly faces"- Lauren, "Smile at me"- Jared

5. What was mom like as a child?
"You're still a kid"- Lauren, "Happy"- Jared

6. How old is your mom?
"44"- Lauren, "34"- Jared

7. How tall is your mom?
"Big"- Lauren, "5 feet, 11 inches"- Jared (Wow! He's right!)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Say no to playstation"- Lauren, "Talk"- Jared

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Find me"- Lauren, "Have fun with Lauren"- Jared

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know"- Lauren, "Baking"- Jared

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Watching tv"- Lauren, "Playing checkers"- Jared

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Going to bed"- Lauren, "Singing"- Jared

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Hug me and kiss me"- Lauren, "Stay home and watch us"- Jared

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Fruit"- Lauren, "Salad" Jared (I wish these were true)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"I love you"- Lauren, "Teaching my class"- Jared

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Sandy (Spongebob- "She's a girl")"- Lauren, "Cindy (Jimmy Neutron)"- Jared

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Have fun with each other"- Lauren, "Play boardgames"- Jared

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Cause we got a haircut"- Lauren, "We look alike"- Jared

19. How are you and your mom different?
"We're not the same size"- Lauren , "She has long hair. She's a girl"- Jared

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Since she told me"- Lauren, "Because she's my mom"- Jared

Lauren and Jared tag Kolby, Rhett, and EK!

4 comments:

Julie Adams said...

Those are cute answers. Thanks for playing.

Julie

Anonymous said...

OMG! adorable!!!!

Carol said...

HA! Too cute.
carol

SG said...

Kolby, Rhett and Ella Kate will work on this! :) Maybe by Fall....