
Today was Lauren's first day of Pre-K 4's! She was excited to go and had a good time. We are so blessed to have several little friends in her class, and a friend of ours is also her teacher! How cool is that? She requested two braids in her hair this morning, so I did two small french braids halfway down and brought them together in the back. When she looked in the mirror, she said she looked like the "Narnia girls"- I had to agree. She was all decked out in her Tinkerbell shirt and new backpack. Big time!


Jared met his teachers last night. In third grade they switch between two te

achers, and they both seem very nice. I know his homeroom teacher from when I taught there 11 years ago. Lots of familiar faces at the new school, so I think it will be an easy transition for him. Tuesday is the first day. We are in a carpool for the morning commute, but he will be riding the bus home. He is a little unsure about that, but I am sure he will love it. It will definitely be convenient for me! They get to play the recorder in music this year, so that will be exciting. I am also thrilled that he gets to have my friends' mom as his music teacher. She is AMAZING! (Not as amazing as her daughter, though...look at her do that handstand!

What a goof- she put her face on the Olympic athletes they have decorating the halls!)
It's just so hard to believe my little guy is already in third grade!
1 comment:
Hard to believe the summer is over already. It sounds like your kids will have some great teachers this year. Good Luck!
Post a Comment