t we've had. Our big outing today was to Burger King for lunch, if that tells you anything (Why does that have to be my kids' favorite place to go? Yuck!). Pretty boring around here, but I'm enjoying my last couple weeks before the back-to-school craziness starts again.I took these pictures of Lauren over the last couple months. I think she is so cute when she is sleeping, and she stopped taking naps when she was about 18 months old, so whenever she unexpectedly conks out, I can't resist snapping a picture. The one of her in Steve's lap was after dance camp one day in July- that really helped wear her out! (You can see she loves her new lil'kinz cat). Hopefully no one will turn me in for having her in the car without her booster seat! My car was in the shop, so we had gotten up

2 comments:
So sweet! I love sleeping picture too.
I love watching kids sleep. They look perfect like they never could and would do anything wrong. I agree that it is hard to believe summer is all but over.
Post a Comment