Monday, September 15, 2008

Love Notes from Lauren

Hard to believe that my baby girl will be 5 years old on Friday! She has always been my "snuggle bug" and loves to give and receive lots of hugs and kisses!! She always says, "Mom...I love you" at random times throughout the day. Or she'll say, "You're my best Mom," and I'll say, "You're my best Lauren." Last year, I showed her how to make the "I love you" sign in sign language, and when I would pick her up from pre-school, she would walk out to the car waving the sign in the air to me. Now that she is learning to read and write, she likes to write me love notes. Last week, she got a notepad as a birthday party favor from a child in her class, and as I was driving somewhere in the car she asked me how to spell "are" and "cute". When we got to our destination, she gave me her note:


I figured I'd better post this now...just in case she forgets how cute I am when she hits the teen years!

No comments: