Jared has a friend in the neighborhood whose dad has his pilot's license, and they invited Jared and another friend to go flying with them last Friday . I have to admit, I was a little nervous about this, but I figured it would be a neat experience for him! How many third graders get to do something like that? So, the dad and three boys went out to the McGregor airport where they rented a plane for a couple of hours. I sent Jared's camera with him and he got some great shots! They flew over
our neighborhood (I heard them, but didn't see them when I went outside to look), over the high school, over the lake and downtown, and even did a touch and go at the Waco Regional Airport. I heard later that the boys had a chance to fly the plane, but I think Jared was a little too nervous to try it. He was afraid he wouldn't know where to go. We tried to tell him that it didn't really matter as long as hedid


1 comment:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment