Friday, July 3, 2009

Can you stand how cute??

Lindsey is now almost 3 months old and continues to be more and more social- smiling, talking, and even laughing now and then. I missed it, but Steve and Jared report that she said, "Uh oh" the other day! She HATES the car and screams the whole ride- I'm not sure why?! She is very alert and likes to look at interesting things- especially ceiling fans!





She always wants to sit up and see what's going on. She smiles very big and has a little dimple on her left cheek when you put her up in the air and laughs when you tickle her under her arms and chin. She still likes to be outside, on the go, and preferably in someone's arms or the sling. She goes to sleep fairly easily at night and sleeps from about 9:30 until 3, and then again until 7 or 8. She'll be awake and playful for an hour or two, and is then ready for a nap. She is taking more naps in her crib now. I put a blackout shade in her window and that seems to help!


































She is experimenting with her hands and can lift up her legs and roll onto her side, as well as roll from back to tummy and tummy to back when she is in the mood. She still prefers her thumb to the pacifier. She likes her bouncer seat or swing for awhile, but then is ready for something else. I guess we'll keep her =)