
Well, I guess I should say "new" to Lindsey. For Father's Day weekend (June 19-22), we went to Katy to visit Mimi and Pa. We left Friday evening, and Steve took Monday off so that we could have a nice long weekend trip! Lindsey did MUCH better in the car than I thought she would. (Of course I had to sit next to her in the back and entertain her) She fussed for the last 20 minutes or so, but was otherwise fairly content. Not bad for her first trip! Great-Grandma and Grandpa Jones and my Uncle Doug came over for lunch on Saturday and met Lindsey. Saturday night, Steve and I went out to eat to celebrate our 11th anniversary (a week late), and then we drove around Katy, cruised Katy Mills Mall, and went to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream. Sunday, we went to see
Up with Jared, Lauren, and Pa

while Mimi babysat Lindsey. Very cute movie! Monday we made a quick trip to Costco, and then headed home around 3pm.
Last Sunday (June 28th), Uncle Matt brought Kenzie and Taylor for a visit. The kids swam and played all day. We ate lunch and dinner together, and had a nice time! Summer is flying by. Where did June go?


No comments:
Post a Comment